Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our journey so far….
A bunch of flowers, a fragrance so sweet
As sun shines brightly
So were my feelings when we did meet

We took our first step
In the midst of vague thoughts
Never sure where this gonna take us to
Couldn’t though put the pace at stop

You are lovely, so am I
In our own special way
The irony however remains
Our mutual love doesn’t stay

I still need u beside me
Your touch still makes me glow
But heavy heartedly I decide
The pace must go slow

Fortune was never our friend
And neither is it now
Watery eyes, pain in heart
This suffering tears both us apart

Now I seem to realize
Walking back is too hard
Love doesn’t leave us
But luck disappeared from the cards.

I am afraid to speak a word
For harshness comes out naturally
With my heart so weak and suffocating tone

I find a way out -
I choke my voice and wear silence
And let not my shadow touch you
Even from a distance…

6 comments:

Indresh said...

When two people in love they try their best to make each other feel that life is a paradise till their own limitations comes in between. What all I wanna say is -

"Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man."

Me said...

Thanks....so far the most poetic comment on my post. lolz

himadri said...

Beautiful.. :)

Me said...

Thanks Himadri

Gastro Mallu said...

i must say that is a long gap between this post your last post.
But then it was worth the wait.

Beautiful....

Me said...

Thanks DCA...