Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hope


A hundred thousand smiles you gave me
Was an inspiration for thousand more.

Your presence, as fresh as morning breeze
Made me believe I am fortunate
That I know someone for whom I waited since ages

Steps taken together remind me
Of the footmarks we left on the sand of memories
Washed away in a few seconds
To leave no visible evidence
But dissolved in the water that washes it off
Makes their impression larger than life.


A feeling so different, something silly but pious
I build my own castle of smoke; fill it with colours of rainbow,
And play the music serene, calm – almost silent.
Put all things- invisible, untouchable…….unexplained.
So what?

These are my dreams; I was born with
My dreams I grew up with
I have learnt to live with them.

No matter if all this comes true some day
I have my hopes alive, immortal
My hope, my life
I will wait-
Wait for this endless journey to end.

No comments: